Carpet / Upholstery Cleaning
No other item in your home receives more wear and tear than your carpets.Clean, well-maintained carpets will enhance your homes appearance and ensure that your family's environment is a healthy one.
The carpet cleaning system and products which we use will give your home or business the deep-down clean that you desire; our up-to-date and powerful truck-mounted extraction system removes the maximum amount of dirt and allergens as well as helping your carpets to dry quickly.
Leader Restoration's exclusive carpet cleaning process includes:
1. Preliminary inspection of your carpets to determine the best cleaning method
2. Movement of furniture where possible
3. Pre-Vacuuming with pile brush and HEPA Filter Vacuum
4. Installation of wall guards to prevent damage
5. Pre-applying the cleaning solution to loosen ground-in soil
6. Rinse using clean hot water and neutralizer
7. Post-treating of any residual stains
8. Resetting the pile of your carpet for efficient drying and uniform appearance
9. Reinstate furniture into correct position and placing pads under furniture legs to protect the carpet while drying
10. Perform a final inspection, with you present (when possible), to ensure you're completely satisfied
Our Carpet and Upholstery cleaning technicians are fully trained and hold industry qualifications.
For more information, or to book a time for one of our technicians to attend to clean your carpets please call one of our friendly staff on (07) 38912800 or Book Online